- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Position and convenience in north facing Harry Seidler apartment
Set within the acclaimed 'Ithaca Gardens' by renowned architect Harry Seidler, this north facing third floor apartment is a home of space, light and comfort with exciting future possibilities. Interiors are in rare original condition, incorporating Seidler's design principles centred on the use of glass, steel and cement.
Capturing scenic leafy outlooks and harbour glimpses through large picture windows, it includes an undercover car space, while village cafes, parks and shops are a walk away.
- Generously proportioned interiors include glass fronted living and dining
- Covered balcony with leafy outlook and plenty of space for dining alfresco
- Neatly appointed original eat-in includes casual meals bar and gas stove
- Two airy bedrooms, main with built-ins plus good sized bathroom with bathtub
- Parquetry floors, high ceilings, intercom
- Undercover car space plus access to common rooftop terrace with iconic views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.