Bright & Sunny Apartment Opposite the Waters Edge of Elizabeth Bay + Parking
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"
This light filled haven promises a wonderful inner city lifestyle with the harbour just metres away and Macleay Street's fabulous dining precinct approximately five minute's walk. An exceptional retreat with in/outdoor living opening to a sunny balcony with beautiful harbour views across to the north shore
- Living and dining opens to balcony, under cover off-street car space
- Separate bedroom with additional study nook
- Full size kitchen with gas cooking
- Sleek white, fully-tiled bathroom with quality fixtures
- Charming cul-de-sac setting on harbourfront Beare Park
- Sought after and immaculate building with security entry
- Peaceful position with level lift access
- Great common areas including swimming pool and BBQ
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.