- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Meticulously renovated throughout whilst exuding turn-of the century warmth and character, this distinctive terrace is conveniently positioned in one of Redfern's idyllic street locales with an array of cafes & dining on your doorstep.
- Undeniable appeal spanning over two levels, fusing contemporary design with beautiful period features
- Spacious formal living and dining areas each with vintage fireplaces
- Bathed in northern sun, a rare and private fully decked courtyard ideal for entertaining and families
- Newly redecorated and re-developed garden with canopy plants & succulents
- Stunning full kitchen with island benches, soaring ceilings, huge skylights allowing for sunlight and fresh air
- Beautifully appointed main bathroom with bath, separate laundry and second bathroom
- A selection of casual and formal entertaining areas
- Generous master complete with double glazed windows and terrace balcony
- Quiet & secluded whilst metres to a vibrant caf/restaurant lifestyle and Redfern Park
- Walk to Central Station and minutes to the city centre
The home features large rooms with hallmark detail, along with generous living areas, versatile accommodation to suit any professional couple or family.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.