Large One bedroom - Opposite the Bay, enjoying superb views!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
FRESHLY PAINTED, NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT. North facing & directly opposite Rose Bay harbour promenade, this bright & charming 1st floor apartment offers a prized front wing position in "Links House", a classic Georgian inspired block of 12. Ideally placed to take part in a fashionable harbourside village lifestyle.
Overlooking a sweeping northerly panorama of bobbing boats, glittering waters & nearby parkland, this welcoming apartment features include:
- Coveted north position in tightly held & well maintained building
- Traditional entrance hall, built in storage
- Huge main bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe
- Flexible separate dining or study
- Delightful north facing private balcony showcases tree-framed stunning harbour views
- Open plan living & dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- Light airy modern bathroom with bathtub & updated fixtures
- High ceilings, plenty of northerly light, new carpet, loads of charm & broad appeal
- Internal laundry facilties & level rear garden
- Right on a bus route & literally metres to Rose Bay's main shopping village, ferry wharf, marina, 2 top restaurants, Lyne Park, tennis courts, kayaking, golf courses & Plumer Road village cafes/shops
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.