This property is available now.
Position and Convenience In North Facing Harry Seidler 2 Br Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Large and light filled 2 bedroom apartment with entertainers balcony, freshly painted interiors and newly polished parquetry floorboard. Set within the acclaimed 'Ithaca Gardens' by renowned architect Harry Seidler, this north facing sixth floor apartment is a home of space, light and comfort.
Capturing scenic harbour and leafy outlooks through large picture windows, it includes an undercover car space, while village cafes, parks and shops are a walk away.
- Freshly painted, generously proportioned interiors include glass fronted living and dining
- Covered balcony with harbour and leafy outlook and plenty of space for dining alfresco
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- White tiled bathroom with full size bathtub
- Two airy bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, main with balcony access
- Parquetry floors, high ceilings, intercom
- Internal laundry
- Undercover car space plus access to common rooftop terrace with iconic views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.