This property is available now.
Spacious 2 Bed Apartment with Balcony & North Aspect
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This generous sized apartment is set within the iconic Seidler designed building "Ithaca Gardens", awarded the Best Building' of the year in 1960. Positioned prominently at the top of Ithaca Road in a highly desirable location between the harbour foreshores of Beare Park and popular Elizabeth Bay village. The kitchen features Seidlers distinctive coloured glass cabinet doors with the convenience of a near new gas stove plus dishwasher. Both bedrooms are double size with the main bedroom featuring extensive storage cupboards and private northerly aspect.
- Private leafy setting with harbour glimpses
- Beautifully presented interiors with numerous original features
- Living room flows outside to a wide balcony
- Classic original bathroom in excellent condition
- Single security car space
- "Ithaca Gardens" is an iconic strata building
- Easy stroll to Beare Park on Elizabeth Bay
- Close proximity to popular Potts Point village
- Relax in nearby Rushcutters Bay on Sydney Harbour
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.