This property will be available from March 25, 2018.
Superb Art Deco Two Bedroom + Sunroom/Office With Delightful Leafy Outlook
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Character, space and sunlight are the hallmarks of this impeccably renovated apartment in Twenty', a classic Art Deco security building perfectly positioned in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point. In an elevated setting on level 4, the apartment has wide windows capturing beautiful vistas through leafy treetops to Centrepoint Tower in the distance.
The warm and welcoming interiors feature a spacious living & dining area, 2 large double bedrooms, spa bathroom and modern kitchen. Additional features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, excellent cross-flow ventilation. Entered via a covered portico, Twenty' has an elegant timber-panelled foyer, refurbished common areas, lift and residents' laundry adjacent to a clothes drying courtyard with covered bike storage.
Excellent restaurants and city buses are at the doorstep, and it is a short stroll to trains, shops, supermarket and Saturday Farmers Market held in Fitzroy Gardens.
• Leafy vistas through treetops to Centrepoint Tower
• Light-filled living & dining area with wide windows
• Well equipped kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher
• Large main double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Light and airy bathroom with spa bath & shower
• High ornate ceilings and cornices, polished timber floors, wide windows
• Art Deco security building with elegant foyer & lift
• Footsteps to restaurants including Fratelli Paradiso, Fei Jai, Billy Kwong, Monopole, The Apollo and Cho Cho San
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.