This property is available now.
Completely Renovated, Light-Filled One Bedroom in the Parisienne-end of Potts Point
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Stylish renovated one bedroom art deco apartment situated high on the top floor, of well maintained security building 'Cardington' - originally a classic Art Deco mansion house which has been converted to a boutique block of 20 apartments.
Nestled in a highly sought after tree-lined street, away from the hustle and bustle, but within close proximity to the fashionable eateries of Challis Avenue and Macleay Street. An easy level walk to Woolworths and nearby delicatessens and boutique shops.
- Sunny North West aspect with leafy outlook and glimpse of Sydney Harbour Bridge,
- Recently painted throughout,
- Modern well equipped kitchen with as new appliances & refrigerator,
- Combined lounge and dining,
- Double size bedroom,
- Built in robes/ample storage,
- Contemporary bathroom,
- Timber floorboards,
- High ceilings
- Common laundry.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.