This property is available now.
2-Storey Terrace with CBD Skyline Views + Pet Friendly
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
FOR INSPECTION TIMES:
domain.com.au - Click "Email Agent" and send your details
realestate.com.au - Click "Book/Request an Inspection Time"
raywhiteelizabethbay.com.au - Click "Book an Inspection"
Conveniently positioned Victorian terraces within a gated mews accessed from Junction Lane. Just a short stroll from the gate are the CBD centre, Hyde Park, Cook + Philip Park Aquatic Centre, The Domain, Art Gallery of NSW, The Wharf harbourfront restaurants, East Sydney eateries, a Woolworths supermarket and local cafes.
Retaining original character including decorative fireplaces and exposed sandstock brick interior walls. Capturing city views from the upper level with 2 double bedrooms upstairs, while downstairs are the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and interconnected sitting and dining rooms opening onto a courtyard.
- 2-storey terrace with CBD skyline views from upstairs
- Original character with sandstock brick interior walls
- Interconnected living & dining rooms with fireplaces
- 2 double bedrooms, one with city skyline views
- Light-filled kitchen, bathroom, laundry, courtyard
- Short walk to the city, parks, cafes & restaurants
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.