Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Spacious Parkside Living in Architect-Designed Residence
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Superbly designed to maximise space and light, this modern 3-level terrace is situated directly opposite the expansive parklands of Harry Noble Reserve and Erskineville Oval. Hugely appealing for families, it presents a wonderful walk-to-everywhere lifestyle just 40 metres to Bitton Caf and a few minutes walk to buses, trains, Erskineville village, St Marys Catholic Primary School and Erskineville Public School.
Generously proportioned with high ceilings and easy flowing layout, the house features 3 large double bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, powder room, CaesarStone gas kitchen, large dining and a spacious living area flowing seamlessly to a timber deck and north east facing alfresco entertaining courtyard with a retractable awning and gas barbecue bayonet.
Much larger than it appears from the street, the home stands on a dual-access block with NE rear aspect and secure off-street parking accessed from Copeland Lane. Additional features include a concealed laundry, polished timber floors, r/c air-con, skylights, built-in wardrobes and storage.
- Architect designed 3-level modern terrace
- Spacious open-plan living and dining areas
- Caesarstone kitchen with Asko dishwasher
- Smeg gas cooktop and stainless steel oven
- 3 large double bedrooms, one with ensuite
- 2 sleek modern bathrooms and powder room
- R/c air-con, b/ins, storage, concealed laundry
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, skylights
- Alfresco courtyard with retractable awning and gas barbecue bayonet
- Dual access block with sunny NE rear aspect
- Secure car space with remote-controlled door
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.