Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elegant New York Style Apartment In Classic Art Deco Building
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
A fantastic opportunity for investors currently yielding over 7% net return
Tranquilly situated in one of Darlinghurst's most sought after tree-lined cul-de-sacs, this stylishly renovated apartment evokes classic-contemporary New York style with soaring ceilings, wide windows and elegant Art Deco architectural integrity. Set on the 3rd level of a handsome character building, it offers a convenient walk-to-everywhere lifestyle in a cosmopolitan lifestyle precinct.
A quiet urban sanctuary of refined style, the apartment features superbly appointed interiors with a chic grey/white palette, wide floorboards and beautiful wall panelling. The layout includes an entry hall, sleek open-plan kitchen (with breakfast bench), large living/dining area, spacious bedroom (with built-ins and study zone) and fully-tiled bathroom.
A highly desirable home or investment with high yield short-term rental of up to $1200 per week, the apartment is footsteps to shops, cafes and restaurants, 250 metres to bus/train transport, 10 minutes stroll to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park and 20 minutes walk to the city.
- Superbly renovated New York style interiors
- Kitchen waterfall island bench
- Carrera stone kitchen
- Carrera marble bathroom
- Quiet position on 3rd level of Art Deco building
- Spacious living & dining area with wide windows
- Bedroom with built-ins and adjacent study zone
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with breakfast bench
- Stunning fully-tiled bathroom with shower
- High ceilings, wide floorboards, wall panelling
- Elegant chandelier and pendant light fittings
- Footsteps to shops, cafes, restaurants, buses/trains
- Stroll to harbourside parks and walk to the city
- High yield short-term rental, popular lifestyle area
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.