Auction location: In rooms; 3 Manning Street, Potts Point
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Upscale Luxury Designer Living With Private Garden Terrace
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Contemporary luxury style defines this impressive apartment with house-size interiors and classical grandeur in large rooms featuring soaring 3.1m high ceilings, premium finishes and designer lighting. A fresh modern take on Art Deco elegance, it has a generous 111sqm internal layout plus a 37sqm timber-decked terrace for outdoor entertaining. Situated in Kelburn Hall, a circa 1918 landmark corner building, the apartment is accessed via secure gated entry (on Roslyn Gardens) shared by only 4 other apartments. Enviably configured with only one common wall, it features an entrance hall, huge living area, dining area, Caesarstone Bosch gas kitchen (with walk-in butler's pantry/laundry), huge king-size main bedroom, 2nd queen-size bedroom, study zone and light-filled bathroom with frameless glass rainshower. Additional features include wide windows, plush carpet, dark floorboards, built-in wardrobes, gas heating bayonet and a storage shed on the spacious terrace planted with camellias, star jasmine and bamboo. Perfectly positioned footsteps to cafes, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park and Beare Park, the apartment is 3 minutes walk to Potts Point shops, restaurants and weekend farmers' market.
- 111sqm internal layout + 37sqm timber-decked terrace + 2sqm storage shed
- Elevated position with secure entry on Roslyn Gardens
- Sophisticated renovated interiors with premium finishes
- Entrance hall, soaring 3.1 metre high ceilings
- Spacious living area and adjacent study zone
- Dining area with bay window seat and storage
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with walk-in butler's pantry/laundry
- Bosch cooktop, oven, convection/microwave, dishwasher
- Huge king-size main bedroom, 2nd queen-size bedroom
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & plush carpet
- Chic bathroom with heated floor & frameless glass rain shower
- Designer pendant lights & ceiling fans; gas heating bayonet
- Walk to buses, trains, cafes, restaurants, shops, harbour parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.