Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 3 Manning Street, Potts Point
Parkside House-Size Apartment With Private Alfresco Terrace
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Exceptionally private with house-size proportions, this spacious two-level apartment combines modern finishes with gracious period details. Tranquilly set in a quiet cul-de-sac with stairs leading down to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, tennis courts and yacht clubs, it is one of 5 apartments in a pet-friendly boutique building converted from a grand Edwardian mansion.
With light-filled interiors capturing NE sunshine and leafy vistas, the apartment features a double-height entry hall, large living room (with decorative fireplace), dining room (seating 8 people), family-size kitchen (with stainless steel gas stove and walk-in pantry), 3 big bedrooms, 2 marble bathrooms, laundry/bar and 2nd living area flowing to a sunny alfresco entertaining/bbq deck. Convenient parking available for lease in neighbouring building.
An excellent choice for families or executives wanting a harbourside lifestyle close to buzzy Potts Point, the apartment is footsteps to buses, cafes, local shops and village green on the exclusive loop of Elizabeth Bay Road. Short walk to Kings Cross train station and weekend farmers market at Fitzroy Gardens.
- Pet-friendly security building in quiet cul-de-sac
- Wide entrance hall with double-height ceiling
- Spacious living room with decorative fireplace
- Dining room with leadlight bay windows
- Upstairs 2nd living area flows to alfresco deck
- Large entertaining deck ideal for barbecues
- Big kitchen with ample storage & walk-in pantry
- Gourmet stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher
- 2 huge king-size bedrooms with study areas
- 3rd double bedroom; main bedroom with b/ins
- Main marble bathroom with bath and shower
- 2nd marble bathroom; heated floor in main bathroom
- Laundry/bar adjacent to the upstairs living area
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, attic storage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.