Classic Art Deco Two Bedroom Apartment In The Heart Of Elizabeth Bay
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Within the esteemed 'Ashdown' Art Deco building, this bright elevated ground floor apartment creates a perfect option for young professionals and downsizers in the exclusive Elizabeth Bay Loop. It is ideally set just footsteps to city buses and a short walk to Kings Cross Station.
• Art Deco P&O style building c1938 designed by Aaron M. Bolot
• Bright living and dining space with a pleasant leafy outlook
• Grounds feature landscaped gardens and a shared courtyard
• Stone bench kitchen, quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Two generous bedrooms, master includes a built-in wardrobe
• Fully tiled bathroom with bath and connections for int laundry
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings
• Well maintained security building
• Near the vibrant Macleay Street and Darlinghurst Road shops, bars and restaurants
• A quiet sanctuary for young professionals or downsizers wanting to be close to transport, harbour parks and inner city living
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.