Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Elizabeth Bay, 40 Macleay Street, Potts Point
Contemporary Parkside Studio In Seidler Designed Aquarius
- 1 Bath
Streamlined interiors, premium finishes and leafy views make a winning combination at this renovated studio in Aquarius, a modernist c1965 building designed by architect Harry Seidler. In a quiet harbourside enclave adjacent to Rushcutters Bay tennis courts and parkland, Aquarius features an outdoor pool and scramble parking for 60 cars.
Architect designed interiors includes bespoke banquette seating (with storage below) and custom joinery concealing a wardrobe and pull-down queen bed with bedside table, lighting and re-charge points. Above the wall-to-wall picture window is more built-in storage. Adjacent to the living area are a modern bathroom with concealed storage and light-filled Smeg kitchen with full-size fridge.
Quiet and tranquil with NE aspect, the studio features designer lighting, polished concrete floor, motorized external shutters and easy access to a residents' laundry. Convenient location just a short walk to harbour, cafes, local shops, buses and trains.
- Elevated position in Seidler-designed Aquarius building
- Streamlined renovation with premium finishes
- Light and airy architect designed interiors featuring custom joinery
- Wall-to-wall window with NE aspect, leafy view
- Living area with bespoke seating and storage
- Light-filled kitchen with space for full-size fridge
- Smeg stainless steel oven, electric cooktop
- Modern fully-tiled bathroom with large shower and concealed storage
- Custom joinery conceals pull-down queen bed and bedside table
- Polished concrete floor, motorized external shutters
- Footsteps to Rushcutters Bay Park and tennis courts
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.