Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Fabulous Family Home Plus Studio
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This much-loved family home is perfectly suited to a growing family in need of a spacious house that offers flexible design and on a large block of land.
This prime location is within walking distance to shops, schools and national park, and close to the future Forest priority area with its new transport and commercial hub, improved infrastructure and level 5 hospital.
This expansive home includes a separate self-contained studio and is situated on a substantial 809 sqm block.
The house accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms (all with built-ins), separate study or 4th bedroom, functional office adjacent to the dining area, and a well-designed open plan kitchen with large breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher.
This highly sought after location is walking distance to bus connections to the city, Chatswood and Northern Beaches, plus convenient shopping villages are only minutes away.
* Designed over 2 levels, with a huge family room on the top floor offering panoramic views over local bushland
* Ducted gas heating system
* Covered front verandah and deck at the rear for outdoor living
* Separate studio for home-office, hobby/games room or teenage retreat
* Large garage with storage, double carport, driveway parking for extra cars
* Beautiful setting amidst mature trees and established gardens plus outdoor courtyard with BBQ
* Wide backyard with storage shed
* A wonderful opportunity to further develop this unique home
809.4m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.