Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Habitat' Chic Modern Studio in Peaceful Cul-de-sac
- 1 Bath
An inspired design aesthetic with black bamboo floors, huge picture window, verdant palm tree vista and sunny north aspect creates irresistible appeal at this immaculate studio apartment on level 3 of Habitat', a well-maintained security building with landscaped gardens, swimming pool, updated lobby, lift and on-site building manager. Featuring a wonderful sense of space and privacy, the light and airy studio has a spacious living/dining area, fresh white bathroom and modern kitchen with Smeg electric dual hot plates and built-in timber veneer cupboards with space for a microwave and fridge. Custom cabinetry in the living area provides ample storage including a dual wardrobe unit with premium quality fold-down double bed. Tranquilly situated in a tree-lined cul-de- sac at the prestigious northern end of Potts Point, this quality strata complex is just around the corner from Macleay Street shops, buses, cafes and restaurants, and a short walk to the city.
- Premier lifestyle precinct close to harbourside parks and CBD
- On level 3 with sunny north aspect & beautiful leafy outlook
- Large light-filled living/dining area with huge picture window
- Custom cabinetry for clothes storage + quality pull down bed
- Modern kitchen w Smeg dual hot plates & generous storage
- Fresh white-tiled bathroom w shower above square bathtub
- Natural light, chic black bamboo floor, intercom security
- Quality security building with lift and residents' laundry
- On-site building manager, landscaped gardens with pool
- Footsteps to Macleay Street cafes, restaurants, shops, buses
- Walk to the city & Woolloomooloo Wharf dining scene
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.