Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Strata Residence With Double Parking In Prized Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tranquilly situated in one of Potts Point's finest avenues, this impressive strata residence combines house-size proportions over 200sqm, with large rooms and two alfresco entertaining areas plus the security and convenience of apartment living including direct internal access to a secure double garage with built-in storage. A rare find in this prized precinct, it is perfect for families and downsizers seeking the ultimate lock-up-and-leave lifestyle in a pet-friendly complex.
Freestanding on one side, the beautifully renovated home is private and peaceful with a terrace-house style split-level layout and immaculate interiors filled with natural light. Set behind a garden forecourt and secure portico entrance, it has a well-designed floorplan with large living and dining areas and open-plan Calacatta marble gas kitchen on the top level, while the wide entrance hall, huge main bedroom (with dressing room and ensuite), 2 more bedrooms, main bathroom and big walk-in storeroom are on the lower levels.
Capturing city skyline views from the upstairs balcony, it also features a covered outdoor dining terrace (seating 10 or more people), laundry, custom cabinetry, heated bathroom floor, r/c air-con, gas heating bayonet, video intercom. Set at the quiet end of Challis Avenue adjacent to grand Victorian houses, the property is footsteps to excellent cafes and restaurants including Fratelli Paradiso, The Fish Shop and Billy Kwong. Walk to the city, Art Gallery of NSW and Royal Botanic Gardens.
- House-size strata residence in boutique complex of 14
- Direct internal access to secure 2-car garage w storage
- Large open-plan living & dining areas flow to balcony
- Calacatta marble kitchen with adjacent pantry/laundry
- Gaggenau wall oven, gas 6-burner cooktop, Smeg microwave, Asko dishdrawer
- Main king-size bedroom with dressing room & chic ensuite
- Ensuite with heated floor, heated towel rails, mirrored cabinetry, frameless glass rainshower + handheld shower
- 2 more double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, heated towel rail
- Walk-in storeroom (entry level) plus under stair storage
- Polished timber floors, high quality carpet,
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning (living area & bedrooms)
- Short stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops, buses, trains
- Walk to Woolloomooloo Wharf restaurants & the city
Strata Levies: $1,287.20 per qtr
Water Rates: $177.91 per qtr
Council Rates: $250 per qtr
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.