Beautifully Renovated Art-Deco One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Quietly positioned on the second floor of a classic art-deco building 'Kurraghein', this cleverly renovated east facing one bedroom apartment would make an ideal first home or a quality investment.
Kurraghein is a well maintained unrestricted company title security building, conveniently located in a cosmopolitan setting only moments away to Rushcutters Bay Park, Harbour Foreshore, transport and buzzing cafes and restaurants of Potts Point & Elizabeth Bay.
Immaculately appointed throughout with an open plan living area, full modern kitchen, bedroom with built-ins, and generous bathroom with full size bath, offers a highly functional and efficient layout.
- Attractive timber flooring throughout
- Spacious and light-filled open plan living-dining room
- Stunning full kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops, gas cooking, quality European appliances and ample storage
- Internal laundry facilities
- Queen size bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobes
- New fully tiled bathroom with shower over Japanese style deep bath and heated towel rails
- Superb lifestyle with location
- Low outgoings, high yielding investment
Company Levies: $660 per qtr (including water and hot water)
Council: $250 per qtr
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.