Delightful Art Deco Apartment In The Loop
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Tranquilly set on the ground floor of a classic 1930s security building, this light and airy apartment has a sunlit living area overlooking Macleay Reserve on the Elizabeth Bay Road loop, a prized address with city buses at the door and a short stroll to cafes and harbourside parks. Filled with light due to its north-east corner position, the beautifully renovated apartment has fresh airy interiors with high ceilings, timber floors and bespoke built-in storage. Featuring only one common wall, it has an entry hall, large bedroom (with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan), designer bathroom (with frameless glass shower) and a modern gas kitchen adjacent to the living area. Additional features include plantation shutters and a washing machine in the kitchen. Named Eurambie Hall, this boutique strata building of 14 apartments has a common roof top area capturing expansive district views. Excellent location close to Kings Cross train station and Potts Point restaurants, shopping and weekend farmers'.
- Art Deco boutique security building of 14 apartments
- Prime north-east corner position on ground floor
- Beautifully renovated interiors with bespoke finishes
- Living/dining area with b/in storage and leafy outlook
- Light and airy modern gas kitchen with washing machine
- Designer white-tiled bathroom with rain shower
- Large double bedroom w ceiling fan & built-in wardrobe
- Luxury bedroom with b/in wardrobe, drawers & mirror
- High ceilings, timber floors, plantation shutters
- Buses at the door; walk to Kings Cross train station
- Walk to harbourside parks & Potts Point shops/restaurants
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.