Ashdown' Luxury Sub-Penthouse, Designer Interiors, Beautiful Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Impeccably appointed for elegant luxury living, this impressive sub-penthouse captures harbour views across Elizabeth Bay to Mosman, North Sydney CBD and the city skyline. Occupying the premier position atop the quiet rear wing of prestigious Ashdown', a circa 1938 Art Deco P&O style company title building designed by prominent architect Aaron Bolot, the sub-penthouse presents light and airy house-size living with sunny north and west aspects, no common walls, high ceilings, European Oak floors, ducted zoned r/c air-con, views from the balcony and all major rooms. Designed for refined, modern living, it has a wide foyer, spacious living and dining rooms, gourmet gas kitchen, casual living area, main king-size bedroom (with dressing room & ensuite), 2nd double bedroom (with ensuite), bespoke study/3rd bedroom, 2 chic bathrooms, powder room, large laundry (with generous storage) and secure car space. Exclusively situated in The Loop, Ashdown' is a short stroll to shops, cafes, harbourfront Beare Park, Rushcutters Bay Park and cosmopolitan Potts Point.
- Private peaceful position atop rear wing of Ashdown'
- House-size150sqm (approx.) interiors, windows on 3 sides
- Spacious living & dining rooms with harbour & city views
- Sunny balcony with magical city skyline views at night
- Large gourmet gas kitchen with central island bench
- Ilve stove, Smeg/Miele appliances, Liebherr fridge/freezer
- Casual living/television area adjacent to the kitchen
- Huge main bedroom with views, dressing room & ensuite
- 2nd double bedroom with b/in wardrobe & chic ensuite
- Study (or 3rd bed) with bespoke desk & library shelving
- Elegant powder room, laundry with storage cupboards
- High ceilings, European Oak floors, plush wool carpets
- Ducted zone r/c air-con, under floor heating in main ensuite
- State-of-the-art alarm system, secure covered car space
- Walk to harbourside parks & Potts Point cafes/restaurants
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.