"Chatsbury" Classic Art Deco with Balcony & Garage
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Beautifully situated just a short stroll to Beare Park on Elizabeth Bay's waterfront , this oversized 1 bedroom strata apartment features original Art Deco design elements.
Upon entering the apartment, the high ceilings and generous sized rooms provide a fabulous sense of space. The living area has a classic curved wall, original fireplace, polished tallow wood floors and opens out to a private balcony with space to sit and enjoy the tranquil setting and afternoon sunshine.
Adjacent to the living room the modern kitchen has Caesarstone bench-tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of storage cupboards plus a wide window with leafy outlook.
The stunning fully tiled bathroom features a large bath under the windows and pedestal basin. Next door is a king size bedroom with double windows and enormous built-in wardrobes.
This private and peaceful apartment would make a most comfortable home, or a highly desirable investment property, with the added convenience of a separate lock-up garage at the rear of the building.
"Chatsbury" apartments are positioned in a prime location within easy walking distance of Potts Point village, local cafes, corner store and nearby Rushcutters Bay parklands.
- Large living/dining room with private balcony
- Impressive entrance foyer with linen press
- Classic-contemporary renovated interiors
- King size bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes
- Upgraded gas kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Internal laundry facilities - washer/dryer in kitchen
- Fully renovated bathroom with large bathtub
- Private setting with leafy outlook
- Convenient elevated position one level up from main lobby
- Separate lock up garage in the building
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.