Original Rare Gem First Time Offered In 60 Years
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A wonderful blank canvas with sweeping northerly views across Sydney Harbour to The Heads, this spacious original apartment is on level 6 of Meudon, a landmark c1928 company title security building designed by architects Crane & Scott and inspired by New York's iconic Flatiron building.
Offered to the market for the first time in 60 years, it presents an exciting opportunity with unlimited potential to create a chic urban home. Private and tranquil with a generous floorplan and sunny north aspect, the apartment features a wide entry hall, huge living room, dining room (or 3rd bedroom), sunroom, main king-size bedroom (with adjacent study), 2nd double bedroom, large kitchen, breakfast room, bathroom, utility room with 2nd toilet.
One of 18 apartments in the superbly restored building with 2 apartments per floor, it also features high ceilings, original polished floorboards and wide windows capturing the views. Quietly set at the end of a driveway leading off Greenknowe Avenue, Meudon' has stair access from Onslow Avenue and pedestrian access to Macleay Street. Ideally positioned for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, it is footstep to buses, shops, cafes and restaurants in the heart of Potts Point.
- Original apartment with renovation potential
- Lift & level access to apartment
- North aspect; sweeping Sydney Harbour views
- Set on Level 6 (2nd highest level in building)
- Huge living room with beautiful harbour views
- Dining room (or 3rd bedroom) with views
- Sunroom with views across Sydney Harbour
- Original gas kitchen; adjacent breakfast room
- Main king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Study/sitting room off the main bedroom
- 2nd double bedroom; wide entrance hall
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Utility room with 2nd toilet (adjacent to kitchen)
- Original polished floorboards, high ceilings
- Footsteps to shops, buses, cafes and restaurants
- Short walk to harbourside parks and train station
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.