Deceased Estate 2 Bedroom Parkside Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Tranquil 180 views across the park, water and yacht-filled marina of Rushcutters Bay stretching to Darling Point and Paddington frame the wall-to-wall windows and balcony of this sundrenched apartment at the North-East end of Level 2 in Elizabeth Gardens', an unrestricted company title c1960 building situated in a quiet cul-de-sac above Rushcutters Bay Park.
In good original condition with exciting potential for a makeover to captialise on its premier parkside location, the apartment features 2.72 metre high ceilings and wide windows on 3 sides filling every room with natural light. The spacious layout includes a large living/dining room (opening to the parkside balcony), huge main bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, original kitchen and bathroom.
A terrific home or astute investment, it offers an enviable harbourside lifestyle in a sought after enclave footsteps to cafes/shops/buses on Elizabeth Bay Road and a few minutes walk to cosmopolitan Potts Point and Kings Cross train station. Featuring a secure refurbished lobby, the building stands adjacent to Holdsworth Stairs leading down to the park, tennis courts and Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
- Parkside building with secure refurbished lobby
- Unrestricted company title circa 1960 building
- Premier position at North-East end of Level 2
- Uninterrupted views across park, bay & marina
- Spacious floorplan with 2.72 metre high ceilings
- Windows on 3 sides for cross-flow ventitlation
- Large living/dining area opens to the balcony
- Balcony overlooking park, bay and marina
- Main king-size bedroom with beautiful views
- 2nd double bedroom with wide window
- Sunny retro-style kitchen with electric stove
- Light-filled bathroom with shower & NE aspect
- Space for washer/dryer machine in bathroom
- Side hallway with built-in storage cupboard
- Lock-up storage cage on the ground floor
- Coin-operated laundry for use of residents
Sale By Tender
Closing Date: 20th July 2018 @ 3pm
Venue For Tenders: Ray White Elizabeth Bay, 40 Macleay Street, Potts Point
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.