Sold By Tristan Bassey & Ian Campbell
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
An outstanding opportunity for investors or developers to redefine and add value to this freestanding 2 level terrace, currently divided into four separate residential flats. There is excellent potential to redesign and upgrade throughout, in order to maximize the true potential of this rare offering.
Flat 1: Ground floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
Flat 2: Ground floor, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, direct access to the backyard
Flat 3: First floor 1 bedroom plus sunroom, with separate dining room/second bedroom.
Flat 4: First floor 2 bedrooms, easterly district views
This prime elevated position on a quiet residential street offers easy access to the Petersham village centre, public and private schools, public transport and parks. The area has strong prospects for future capital growth.
- Flexible options for upgrading or reconfiguring (STCA)
- Potential to substantially increase rental yields
- Level block with ample off street parking
- High ceilings, shared laundry room
- Zoned: R2 Low Density Residential
- Land Size: 321sqm (9.83m x 32.92m)
- Water Rates: $697.04 per qtr
- Council Rates: $850 per qtr
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.