SOLD BY TRISTAN BASSEY 0402 466 859
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This immaculately presented 87sqm, 2 bedroom apartment has been reconfigured and renovated throughout. Offering an impeccable eat in kitchen, separate lounge room with leafy outlook and a study. Both bedrooms are of generous proportions and offer excellent storage space. Quietly positioned at the rear of Marden Hall; a quality Art-Deco strata building with a stunning foyer and communal rooftop which boasts city views. Ideally located meters away from Llankelly Place's restaurants, Potts Point village, transport and easy access to the CBD.
- 87sqm of living space
- Designer kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and vast storage
- Separate lounge with leafy outlook and city glimpses
- High ceilings and polished floor boards throughout
- Large master bedroom with built-ins
- Large fully titled bathroom with concealed laundry
- Sunny study, perfect for working from home
- Storage space within the building for owner occupiers
Strata Levies: $1,239.95 per qtr (Admin $101.30 + Sinking $1,138.65)
Water Rates: $180.35 per qtr
Council Rates: $229.30 per qtr
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.