Sold by Nick Thompson 0423 846 888
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Captivating views across Fitzroy Gardens treetops and iconic El Alamein Fountain are the hallmark of this ultra spacious apartment on the 5th level of Franconia', a grand Art Deco building with a majestic street entrance and classic timber panelled foyer. Designed by renowned architect Walter Leslie Nielsen, Manhattan inspired c1930 Franconia' is one of the most highly acclaimed period buildings in Potts Point.
Enviably set in the heart of this cosmopolitan village precinct with shops, cafes, restaurants and buses at the door, the apartment has a generous floorplan with large light-filled rooms featuring 2.8m high ceilings and polished timber floors.
The wide entry hall flows to huge interconnected sitting and dining rooms, an enormous king-size main bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, renovated bathroom (with shower above bath), Euro laundry and spacious gas kitchen with original cabinetry. Exceptionally comfortable and immediately livable, the apartment has scope for a modern makeover to capitalise on its blue-chip location.
- Exceptionally generous floorplan with large rooms featuring 2.8m ceilings
- Sweeping district views across Fitzroy Park treetops & El Alamein Fountain
- Ultra spacious light-filled living & dining areas with wide sash windows
- Large kitchen with stainless steel gas range and period cabinetry
- Huge king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe and park views
- 2nd double bedroom, with built-ins
- Sleek white-tiled renovated bathroom with shower above bath
- Concealed Euro laundry
- Secure company title building with 2 lifts & wrought-iron entrance
- Common roof terraces with CBD skyline & harbour views to The Heads
- Level walk to train station, post office, supermarket & shopping village
- City buses, cafes, restaurants & Saturday Farmer's Market at doorstep
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.