"Mayfair" Elegant Penthouse in the Trees with Designer Interiors & Entertainers Terrace
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
An urbane haven reminiscent of Upper West Side New York, this classic contemporary penthouse presents superbly appointed interiors flowing to a spacious terrace with leafy outlook and city skyline view. On the top floor of "Mayfair", a tightly held Art Deco company title building of 7 apartments with timber panelled foyer, it provides elegant living in well proportioned rooms taking cues from its original architectural details and refining these to modern design.
Featuring high ceilings and wide windows, it has an easy indoor-outdoor flow from the terrace to 2 living areas, the dining zone and gourmet marble gas kitchen opening to a north-facing outdoor area leading to the common rooftop with views to the city. This exceptional boutique residence also features a main king-size bedroom, 2nd bedroom, Carrara marble bathroom, bespoke joinery, ducted r/c air-con and attic storage.
Set in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point with Macleay Street shops, cafes, restaurants and buses at the doorstep, it is a short walk to the Botanic Gardens, Art Gallery of NSW, Woolloomooloo Wharf and the city.
- Top floor of Art Deco building in premier precinct
- Spacious entertaining terrace w gas bbq bayonet
- 2 interconnected living areas flow to the terrace
- Dining area adjacent to gourmet marble kitchen
- Kitchen w Siemens, Miele, Liebherr appliances
- Main king-size bedroom w generous built-ins
- 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- Carrara marble bathroom w rain shower
- Ducted r/c air-conditioning; bespoke joinery
- Attic storage accessed by pull down ladder
- Level access to common rooftop w city views
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops, buses
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.