'Melton' Stunning Oversized Apartment With Direct Garden Access
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Impressive for its house-size proportions, soaring 3-metre high ceilings and elegant interior design, this huge one-bedroom apartment is elevated above the street on the garden level of Melton', a much admired circa 1920 building of 9 grand apartments set on leafy Victoria Street.
Superbly appointed with premium finishes, the apartment has no common walls and direct access to a landscaped common courtyard from its gourmet stainless steel gas kitchen and the bedroom. A wonderful home for elegant living and entertaining, it has a large living room and huge dining area (for seating 8 or more people) with adjacent sunroom/study.
Featured in Grand Designs Australia magazine, the apartment also has a sleek modern bathroom, concealed laundry, custom-made motorized roman blinds and designer lighting including an Andromeda pendant in the sunroom.
Exceptional for its solid brick construction and original character, Melton is an unrestricted company title building with recently renovated lobby, common areas, external fence walls and garden landscaping. Set in the heart of Potts Point, it is footsteps to cafes, restaurants, village shopping (including Harris Farm Markets and Woolworths), weekend farmers' market, buses and train station.
• House-size proportions with 3 metre ceilings
• No common walls, direct access to garden
• Spacious living room, polished timber floors
• Large dining area seating 8 or more people
• Sunroom/study with Andromeda light fitting
• Gourmet kitchen opens to verandah & garden
• Smeg s/steel gas stove, Bosch dishwasher
• Double bedroom (with b/ins) opens to c'yard
• Sleek renovated bathroom with rain shower
• Concealed laundry with washtub & storage
• Plantation shutters, custom motorized blinds
• Gas heating bayonet, delightful leafy vistas
• Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops, trains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.