Luxury Ultra Spacious Apartment In Quiet Leafy Cul-de-sac
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Wonderfully spacious and private with elegant New York-style interiors, this impressive 40 sqm luxury studio stands apart from the crowd due to its well considered layout with light-filled interiors featuring 3.3 metre high ceilings, herringbone parquet Oak floors, generous built-in storage, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and premium finishes.
The generous floorplan includes an entry foyer, spacious living and dining zones, queen-size bedroom alcove (with wall of built-in wardrobes), sleek bathroom and separate kitchen with slab Carrara marble waterfall benchtops, pantry cupboard, Fisher & Paykel 4-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishdrawer.
A terrific first home, city pad or sound investment, the studio is on an upper level of a gracious 19th building transformed for modern living in late 2016. Capturing leafy views to Paddington from wide windows, it occupies a premier elevated position at the front of the building standing at the quiet cul-de-sac end of Bayswater Road. Tranquil location close to cafes, restaurants, shops, buses, trains and harbour parks.
- Exceptionally spacious with well designed layout
- Quiet elevated position in elegant period building
- Large living & dining area with soaring 3.3m ceilings
- Carrara marble gas kitchen with views to Paddington
- Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop, oven and dishdrawer
- Queen-size bed sleeping alcove with wall of built-ins
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling white-tiled wall
- Polished parquet flooring, wide sash windows
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning; residents' laundry
- Moments to cafes, restaurants, shops and parks
- Short walk to buses, 320 metres to train station
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.