Art Deco Apartment with City Views & Potential
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Views to the City skyline and Harbour Bridge take centre stage at this light-filled apartment, occupying a peaceful elevated position on level 5 of Kanimbla Hall, an unrestricted company title building set in a quiet tree-lined avenue in the fashionable heart of Potts Point.
Quietly set at the rear of the building, apartment 54 is in tidy original condition and offers the buyer an opportunity to renovate and update in order to design the perfect inner city home. Currently featuring a spacious king-size bedroom with views, living/dining room, original kitchen and period bathroom with bath.
A terrific first home or sound investment, the apartment is footsteps to buses on Macleay Street, 450 metres to Kings Cross train station and a short stroll to Harris Farm, Woolworths and weekend markets held in Fitzroy Gardens. Great location with a short walk to the city, Botanic Gardens, Boy Charlton Pool and Woolloomooloo Wharf.
- Views to city skyline and Harbour Bridge
- Huge bedroom with windows on two sides
- Living/dining room with spectacular views
- Original kitchen & bathroom (bath/shower)
- High ceilings, light filled
- Unrestricted company title (letting permitted)
- Sundrenched common rooftop entertaining terrace
- Security block with new lifts
- Walk 450 metres to Kings Cross train station
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops, buses
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.