West End' Art Deco Studio in Tranquil Cul-de-sac
- 1 Bath
Sold Off Market
A terrific city pad or savvy investment, well presented studio which is perfectly positioned on the second floor of West End', a classic Art Deco security building set in a beautiful tree-lined cul-de- sac footsteps from vibrant Macleay Street's shops, cafes and restaurants. Fresh and airy with appealing neutral decor, this North facing studio is private and filled with natural light. Cleverly designed to maximize space, it has spacious living area, sleeping alcove. Additional features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, wide sash windows. Highly desirable and well maintained, West End' has upgraded common areas including a communal rooftop laundry and clothes drying terrace with views to the harbour and CBD skyline. Prime location moments to harbourside parks and an easy commute to the CBD by walking, bus or train.
- Premier lifestyle precinct close to harbourside parks and CBD
- Second floor position with excellent 32sqm (approx.) floorplan
- Large light-filled living area with wide windows & high ceiling
- Well appointed kitchen
- Natural light, high ceilings, polished floorboards, wide windows
- Classic Art Deco security building, well maintained common areas
- Rooftop residents' laundry & clothes drying areas with harbour view
- Level stroll to Macleay Street cafes, restaurants, shops & city buses
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.