West End' Renovated Art Deco Studio In Quiet Leafy Cul-de-sac
- 1 Bath
Tremendously appealing for its quiet setting, this renovated studio is on the rear 4th level of West End', an Art Deco security building standing at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac in the heart of Potts Point. An ideal investment or city home, the studio feels spacious due to its high ceilings and clever design with a large living area incorporating a dining bench and custom loft-style bed with storage below. Adjacent to the living area are a kitchen (with electric hob and wall oven) and modern bathroom with bath/shower. Light and airy with an easterly aspect, it also features polished timber floors, wide windows and venetian blinds. The well-maintained building has upgraded common areas and a rooftop residents' laundry adjacent to a clothes-drying terrace with city skyline and harbour views. This excellent location is footsteps to popular cafes, excellent restaurants, harbourfront parks, buses, trains and 15 minutes walk to the city.
- Excellent lifestyle location close to harbour and city
- Quiet position at rear 4th level of Art Deco building
- Light-filled living area with built-in dining bench
- Custom loft-style bed with built-in storage cupboards
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop and wall oven
- Renovated bathroom with shower above the bath
- High ceilings, polished floorboards, wide windows
- Residents' rooftop laundry & clothes drying area
- Level stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops and buses
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.