SOLD BY TRISTAN BASSEY 0402 466 859 & IAN CAMPBELL 0412 225 993
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With a prized north aspect and views across Rushcutters Bay to The Heads, this exceptionally spacious one-bedroom apartment is on the 8th level of "Altair", a prestigious multi-award winning building by architects Engelen Moore.
Designed for optimal natural light and airflow, the apartment features a king-size main bedroom (with b/ins), big bathroom, versatile dressing area or study, concealed laundry, open-plan stainless steel gas kitchen and large living/dining area flowing to a wide covered balcony with plenty of space for outdoor furniture and a BBQ. Other features include a gas heating bayonet, intercom entry, lifts and a secure car space. Resident facilities at pet-friendly "Altair" include 24-hour concierge, gym, 25m heated outdoor lap pool, bike storage area and secure visitor parking.
Within walking distance of the CBD, the apartment offers an enviable cosmopolitan lifestyle close to buzzy cafes, excellent restaurants in Potts Point and Darlinghurst, shops, buses, trains and harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park.
- 8th level of Altair, winner of prestigious World Architecture Award in 2002
- Pet-friendly building with 24/7 concierge, gym and 25m heated lap pool
- Sunny north aspect with views across Rushcutters Bay to The Heads
- Wide covered view balcony ideal for alfresco entertaining and BBQs
- Spacious living and dining area with seamless flow to covered balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel benchtops & Smeg appliances
- King-size bedroom with b/ins and sliding glass doors opening to balcony
- Versatile dressing room or study, concealed laundry, ample storage
- Kreon lighting, gas heating bayonet, secure car space
- Walk to shops, cafes and restaurants in Darlinghurst and Potts Point
Strata Levies: $1,647.00 (Admin $1,169.40 + Sinking $477.60)
Water Rates: $185.83 per qtr
Council Rates: $208.10 per qtr
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.