SOLD BY TRISTAN BASSEY 0402 466 859
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
An exciting prospect for keen renovators, this classic Victorian terrace presents a blank canvas with unlimited possibilities for transformation to a modern home. Set on a deep block with a 4.8m (approx.) wide frontage and rear access to a pedestrian lane, it has a traditional 2-storey terrace layout with large rooms, high ceilings and tremendous potential for modernisation and/or extension (STCA). Downstairs are an entry hall, spacious interconnected living & dining rooms, and a large kitchen with side door leading to the back garden. Attached to the back of the house is a laundry with toilet. Upstairs are a big main bedroom (with French doors opening to an iron lace balcony), 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom.
Conveniently positioned for a walk-to-everywhere inner city lifestyle near cafes, pubs, restaurants and Belvoir Theatre, the property is a short stroll to Chinatown and 3 minutes walk to buses and trains at Central.
*** 30 day settlement, 10% deposit ***
- Huge potential to renovate and capitalise on inner city location
- Traditional Victorian terrace with 4.8 metre (approx.) wide frontage
- Classic 2-storey terrace floorplan with large rooms & high ceilings
- Spacious interconnected living & dining rooms with sash windows
- Large kitchen with side door leading to back garden and laundry
- Main bedroom with French doors opening to iron lace balcony
- 2nd double bedroom, 3rd smaller bedroom, upstairs bathroom
- Convenient lifestyle location close to Crown Street restaurants
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, hip pubs and Belvoir Theatre
- Short walk to Chinatown, Central railway station and city buses
Land Size: 108sqm (approx.) Frontage 4.8m (approx.)
Water Rates: $199.41 per qtr
Council Rates: $502.61 per qtr
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.