Harbourside Modern Oversized Studio With Private Terrace
- 1 Bath
Exceptional for its harbourside location and generous size with a large living area flowing to a private alfresco terrace, this modern 55 sqm (approx.) studio offers a wonderfully convenient lifestyle on the shores of Woolloomooloo Bay. Quietly set at the rear first level of a boutique low-rise building standing directly across the road from the harbour and iconic Finger Wharf restaurants, the studio features an entry hall, L-shaped living area (with plenty of storage cupboards, entertainment/television unit and bed zone with mirrored built-ins), large Caesarstone kitchen (with white cabinetry and breakfast bar) and good-sized bathroom with bath/shower and laundry facilities. A terrific city pad or sound investment with buses at the door, the property is a short stroll to the city, Royal Botanic Gardens, Domain parklands, Boy Charlton Pool and Potts Point cafs and restaurants.
- Generous 55 sqm (approx.) layout with terrace
- Spacious L-shaped living area opens to terrace
- Large terrace with gate to common outdoor area
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bench
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Laundry facilities (including washtub) in bathroom
- Ample built-in storage cupboards and wardrobes
- Modern boutique building; harbourside position
- Walk to CBD, Botanic Gardens, Boy Charlton Pool
- Cafes, restaurants, shops and buses at doorstep
- Sought after rental location close to the city
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.